Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scratch That

I've decided against my shoe rack idea. :(

I know, I know, I even had the fabric cut out. I just didn't have it in me to sew it together. Plus, I wasn't willing to put forth the time it would require to make the finished product look nice (or decent enough to use - even though it would be hidden in the back of my closet). I've had my serger and sewing machine out for a few days now ready to piece the fabric together, but my heart wasn't in it. I figure with all the things I want to sew I should move onto something I will actually enjoy.

So . . . I went to Target today and purchased me a nice BLUE shoe rack like the one I pictured a few days ago. It was only $6.95. Can't beat that. My time is a little more valuable these days.

Just thought I'd let you know why I dropped the ball.

No comments: