Friday, May 6, 2011

Pouch Received!

I got my pouch in the mail from my partner!! (really it was a few days ago but I'm just now getting to post about it) Isn't it beautiful? I love the colors and the shape/size.

I opened it and was pleasantly surprised to see ANOTHER pouch inside! (below)


Isn't it beautiful, too? I LOVE the natural colors and the smaller size. Here's some pictures to show the inside fabric. Blue in the larger one and a nice tropical floral print in the smaller polka dot pouch.

The zippers have ribbon tied to the ends. What a useful embellishment, don't you think?

I have so many ideas for how to use these pouches. My first idea is for a travel toiletry bag. I'm always looking for something just the right size to put everything in for trips.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am so glad you like these and posted pictures on your blog. I had so much fun learning to make the boxy pouches, it took 4 before they quit looking totally wonky. Thanks for being such a nice partner. This was my second swap ever and I am hooked.