Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Fabric

I've pulled out some of my fabric stash to help me get going on some upcoming projects! I'm really excited to finally use the fabric I bought over a month ago - life gets busy with the holidays, right?
Some of the fabric will go to create new bags for my ETSY shop and some will be NEW items added to my ETSY shop. After having many, many e-mails and convo's on Etsy, I decided to add an item very needed to go with my lunch bags. Stay tuned!! I hope to have them posted by the end of the week! Any guesses??

This fabric I bought at a yard sale this summer. It's heavy decorator weight. I've always loved stripes and couldn't help myself for $.25!! It's going to go be a project for myself AND serve as a help for a NEW pattern in my ETSY shop as well.

What can I say, Etsy has been on my mind a lot lately and it's one my New Years Resolutions (I didn't post about it though. . .).

Off to sew!

No comments: