Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toddler Long Sleeve Shirts

I love to sew and love having any kind of project to be working on. Since it's winter and cold outside I decided I would go through my fabric stash and make my 2 year old some long sleeve t-shirts.

I took a shirt from his drawer that fits him well. I used that as my pattern. Kids shirts are pretty basic and simple. The sleeves are pretty much the same front and back.

Crazy Monkey fabric!

Waffle knit with brown ribbing


Thin black and white knit with white ribbing


He love to pick this shirt up from over his belly and cover his face. I think because the fabric is pretty thin he can see through it - pretty silly.


make it wear it

2 comments:

edeenut said...

so cute! I love having a bunch of kids pj's because that means I don't have to do laundry as often heehee.

jamestownboys said...

NICE fabric. Looks familiar ;)
HAPPY to see it get used. Come visit me and I'll give you more!!!