Friday, June 25, 2010

Yard Sales

Since being married and having kids (well A child), I have found how much I love yard sales. "One man's junk is another man's treasure", has shown it's truth in my eyes. When my husband and I moved to WI for school we got a lot of our furniture off craigslist and yard sales. We must moved to WA and once again that has become our trend.

Some of my favorite finds are things needing a little extra attention. Perhaps reasons why people get rid of things is because they don't want to take the time to fix something up (paint, replace parts etc) or don't know how. I love a good project and saving $$ while I'm at it.

Recently I found a small table and chairs for my son. Yes, my son. The pink with floral will most definitely be changed out.

I already have the fabric cut out and ready to go! Tonight I will paint!


No comments: