Monday, June 21, 2010

Matching Summer Salad Bowls

My husband and I eat salads multiple times a week for dinner in the summer. Spinach, chipotle chicken, Caesar, pasta and taco to name a few. Plates are great but don't always cut it when it comes to salad.

At the university they have an open ceramics night. So for date night my husband and I made some salad bowls! His is larger than mine. First off it's easier to throw a smaller bowl and second I enjoy a smaller portion of food than he does. So the size difference works perfectly for us.

I have forgotten what the glaze was but it turned out great on both bowls. They definitely look like they came in pairs.

Pears . . . hum, and idea for a new salad?


I'm linking up to these two blogs who do Thursday make-it share posts. Be sure to check out their blogs:

giveaways

Life as Lori




1 comment:

Diane said...

Love your matching bowls and how sweet that you made them together.