Here's a car pouch I've had in my sewing projects for a while (um, December) needing to be finished. The great idea was to give it to little B for Christmas. Well, that didn't happen. I had my sewing machine out last night and decided it was time to finally finish it!
I found the tutorial HERE . I helped my sister make one for her son and our nephew for Christmas. Theirs looked more like the one on the tutorial. I decided I would use some bias tape to finish off the edges. I had yellow left over from THIS project. I like how it brightens it up. What a perfect use for leftovers!
Right now it's lacking a way to secure the pouch closed. I'm going to sew on some ties. Velcro would be a good idea too, but I don't like how the rough end snags things.