Friday, October 22, 2010

Why I've been missing in action. . . large Etsy order!

I have been busy lately. I've been doing a lot of sewing actually - A LOT!

I was contacted by a customer on ETSY a few months ago asking if I could fill a special order for the company she works for. When she said 210 of the reusable insulated lunch bags I make, I had to step back and calculate if I would even have enough hours in my day to get the project done.

With an amazing husband who helped watch our 2 year old while I sewed, I was able to finish the project with time to spare!

Here's just a few of the pictures we took along the way. (You can see my pregnant belly in the picture directly below).
Lots of cutting, lots of stacking, and lots of counting. My husbands desk was mostly out of commission during this time.
This is only half!
Yeah! The project is done and my life can get back to normal.

Would I do it again if asked? Of course! It was fun and it turned into a whole family affair.

Here's the link to my ETSY shop if you didn't catch the link above! I'll be working on restocking it next. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I discovered your blog while checking out your Etsy store! I'm so impressed with your projects! Makes me wish I had a serger...

edeenut said...

yea! You must be a professional now with these bags.