Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Sewing Resolutions

I constantly feel like I have a list of 10 or more things I want to sew or create. Sometimes it's exhausting just thinking about everything I would like to sew.

I was reading a blog this morning about sewing resolutions. What a great idea! I have 4 major goals.

#1 - I decided to organize the projects in my head by priority and in order of when to tackling each one. I wrote them each down so I have them on a hard copy and something to keep me going.

#2 - I want to use more of my stash of fabric before buying new. Sometimes, I realize, a project requires new or different fabric than I have. I would really like to look through my stash and find projects that could go with the fabric I already have.

#3 - Blog more often!! Yes, I know I'm not too regular. But if I could stay on top of my sewing projects I could at least blog once a week. That's a realistic goal. Then it will keep me sewing too :)

#4 - Last but certainly not least, I would love to Sew to Serve . I found THIS link of many different opportunities to sew for good. What a great reason to sew! We all have down time in between large projects, this would be a good thing to fill that void of time.

Happy New Years to you all!

No comments: